Hello friends, as you must be knowing Rosh Hashanah is a two-day celebration marking the beginning of Tishrei, or the seventh month of the ecclesiastical year. It is a time of celebration an well of self-reflection as it is the Jewish civil new year. This is one of the High Holy Days in the Jewish traditions and everyone hopes that they have a good new year and their names are written in the Book of Life.
If you are thinking about sending the appropriate wish to your near and dear ones for the next Rosh Hashanah, you must be wanting to send a message which conveys your message properly. Here we have compiled some of the best and relevant Rosh Hashanah Wishes and Whatsapp messages for 2019.
Rosh Hashanah 2019 Wishes
Here are some wishes which you can exchange with your near and dear ones :
- Shanah Tova : If you want greet someone with a simple wish, then you can say them Shanah Tova, literally translating “happy new year”.
- L’Shanah Tovah Tikateivu: If you want to greet someone in a bit elaborate manner you can wish them L’Shanah Tovah Tikateivu, which means, “for a good year, may you be written in the book of life.”
- Shanah Tovah Umetukah: if you want your greeting to mean more than a happy new year, you can wish them Shanah Tovah Umetukah, which literally translates, “(may you have a) good and sweet year ahead.”
- G’mar Chatimah Tovah : It is traditional Hebrew wish which has been in ue for a long time. This wish will convey the true essence of the occasion. It means, “May your final sealing (in the Book of Life) be good”.
- Leshana tovah tikatev v’tichatem: This greeting is for after offering prayers in a synagogue. It translates to, “May you be written and sealed for a good year.”
Rosh Hashanah Whatsapp Messages
Here are some appropriate and innovative wishes which you can share with your near and dear ones in Whatsapp:
- On Rosh Hashanah, it is written. On Yom Kippur, it is sealed. May it be written and may it be sealed that you have a new year that brings fulfilment and happiness, peace and prosperity—all of life’s very best things. Have a happy, healthy new year.
- Thinking of you at Rosh Hashanah. This brings you new year wishes. Each one is filled with love– for all the special blessings that you’re so deserving of. Have a happy, healthy new year!
- May your home and heart light up with peace, love and joy. Happy Rosh Hashana!
- May the joyful sound of shofar bring a lot of health and happiness this new year. Happy Rosh Hashana.
- May this year be as sweet as the honey, filled with prosperity, good health and success. Shana Tova!